David: He's still my little love. He is short, but chubby, so even though he has now completely outgrown his 18 month pants waists, he needs about 4 inches taken off all his 2T pants...I always wished for slims and made sure there were elastic waistbands in Caleb's clothes...Now I really wish they made hefty's. hahaha
He's really loving saying no, doesn't love the spankings. and even though he knows he wants a diaper change, he still fights it tooth and nail. He loves Caleb, and is constantly surprising me with new words. Today it was his two word "Bye, Granny" when we were leaving dinner at my parents house.
Caleb: He loves having friends, and loved that his friend Carter came to the zoo the same day as us this week. They ran around looking at animals and riding trains and carousels the whole 3 hours we were there. He also really enjoyed getting to go to primary with his second cousin Carson today.
We love his sweet spirit, hugs and kisses, and are both so happy that he doesn't lie to us. He poured out about 1/2 cup of cinnamon sugar onto the carpet at one point today, but owned up to it, and happily helped his Daddy vacuum it up.
Byron: He's been working hard, helping me get through some light spring cleaning, and has been all around, the best husband ever. He spent the 3 hours I was at my parents house doing my sisters nails folding and sorting, and even putting away, all the laundry that's been piled on the love seat for the last month. He kind of rocks my socks.
Arielle: I can't remember if there is much to tell about this week. Tuesday I had a great time going to the Cincinnati Zoo with my friend Saundra and her 2 children. We spent 3 hours walking around with our 4 little kiddos, and showing them all the fun animals. I made it to the Y twice this week, which is better than I've been doing, sadly, but this week should be better, and I loved getting to go to a farewell brunch for a sister in our ward who is leaving with her husband soon to serve a mission in the Family History Center in Utah. While there another sister in our ward insisted I need another party next month for my baby's "gender reveal". I laughed at the absurdity of ever wanting to have another party again, thinking of all the fun I've been able to have just within the past 4 weeks, and am so glad my mommy was there to laugh with me. :)
In General: Friday night Byron took Caleb out on a Daddy Date. They went to Sam's Club for pizza and a park to go on some swings. They came back and went to a park to kick a soccer ball around and fly a kite, so hopefully Caleb had a good time. David and I really enjoyed a quiet evening at home with scrambled eggs and popsicles.
Today we really enjoyed going to the Eaton branch to be there for the blessing of Katrina's new baby Noelle. She was able to use the same blessing dress I made about 2 years ago for her daughter Grace and I was so excited! Afterwards we had a fun cook out at Katrina's home and really loved spending time holding Noelle.
When we were done we got to go home and grab a few things before going to my parents house for my Daddy's birthday dinner. I was lame and got him a boring swiffer duster, but he seemed happy about it and I loved the yummy corn on the cob and ice cream!
![]() |
| I stole this picture off Facebook so I'm sorry it's not super great, but here is Katrina's beautiful family on Noelle's blessing day! |
![]() |
| Charlie wearing the suspender pants that used to fit Caleb. He looks so stinkin' cute in them! |
| Getting ready for our train ride! It poured about 15 minutes after this picture was taken. Thankfully we were already headed out or we would have gotten even more wet. |
| My friend Saundra and her adorable little girl. |
![]() |
| Caleb and his friend Carter! |



No comments:
Post a Comment